Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Free Anti-Virus Software for Simple Users - Part 2

I have written about free anti virus program in the past but now it is not about free antivirus program that has limited functionality, this about a full version.

Did you know that most of the high speed internet providers offer a free anti-virus program? Yes it is free and it is full version. Check out the website or call them to find out how you could get a free antivirus program. I have Comcast as my ISP and through them I was able to download and install the latest Norton Security Suite for free.

MEDIACOM
CHARTER
COMCAST

For Comcast you will need to download install comcast security software called Constant Guard before you can download and install the free Norton Suite. Constant Guard is Comcast software that adds another layer of security for you internet banking passwords. I just had a minor problem with Constant Guard, I cant use the Yahoo Messenger while it is running so I had to uninstall it and just use Norton Security Suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment